As you know, we always match your requirements to the abilities and
talents of our speakers. Every event is unique.
It is important to have
a clear brief, and clear objectives, before starting the search for the
Here are some key points to consider when deciding whom to book:
- What will make this event stand out from all the other invitations your guests receive?
- Who are the audience? (your clients, target clients, invited guests, the media?)
- What budget is allocated to this event? Is it realistic?
- Why is the audience there? (to be informed, persuaded to buy, have a good lunch, just for fun, to honour achievement?)
- Why are you holding this event and what do you wish to achieve by it?
- Is it a serious event? Would you like to include an element of humour?
- How important is it that the event is a success? To whom does this success matter?
- Do you need a "big name" or a celebrity to attract people to come? (Maybe not). Don't think that all "big names" are necessarily great speakers.
We are proud of our long-standing and successful relationships with speakers and clients.
Nobody at DBA is paid on commission, so we don't have to "sell" you a speaker. We are not retained, or paid, by any speaker or any client, so our advice is independent.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
You're welcome to fill in our Enquiry Form or please call us on 01932 228544.
Excellent speakers. Sensible fees. Personal service.